Jeg er så heldig at være blandt ugens 20 udvalgte i IFB’s weekly round-up. Til de, der ikke kender IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers), er det et internationalt blogfællesskab, hvor man kan netværke med andre bloggere fra mange steder i verden. :)
Links à la Mode går ud på, at man hver uge kan smide et link til én af sine seneste blogindlæg, og hvis man er heldig, bliver man bl.a. de 20, som bliver nævnt i IFB netværkets “Links à la Mode weekly round-up.” Når man bliver valgt, skal man så dele de 20 udvalgte links på sin blog, og det kan måske også gøre, at I læsere lærer nogle andre gode blogs at kende, mens det for os, som skriver indlæggene, giver mere trafik.. Win/win. ;) – & her er de så..
I’m so lucky to be among the 20 bloggers chosen for IFB’s weekly round-up. For those of you who doesn’t know IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers), it’s an international blog community where bloggers can network with other bloggers from all over the world. :)
Links à la Mode is about subtmitting a link to one of your latest blog posts and if you’re lucky, you get chosen to be featured in IFB’s weekly round-up on their website. When you’re chosen, you are supposed to link to the other 19 bloggers, and in that way readers can explore new blogs while the bloggers get more traffic to their blogs. Win/win. ;) – & here we go..
Oh the Places We’ll Go…
This week we had a lot of thoughtful submissions, with it being Women’s History Month, and International Women’s day, we had excellent homage’s to our female heroes. Traveling seemed to be a big theme with Spring Break coming up, and the weather looking much better these days (in the Northern Hemisphere anyway). And we also had some wonderful tips and tricks for bloggers from the community, which is always nice to see how everyone approached blogging differently. How exactly do you be authentic online? It could be an easier journey than you think.
Links à la Mode: March 14th
- Burgundy Whispers: Tastemakers: Jenna Lyons
- A Simple Statement: How to travel with just a carry-on
- Attire Club: How clothes can influence your travel experience
- Under a Veil: Trending this Spring: Stripes
- The Stylist: Tailoring for Dummies
- What Would Your Wear If… : Going to Paris Fashion Week with Anna Wintour
- Foxie Oxie Supernova: Happy International Women’s Day 15 Ways to Surround Yourself with Beauty
- Fashionable Creativity: The Dress Project
- Simply Frabulous: The day when Hedi Slimane Killed YSL
- Beauty Fool: How to Be Real and Authentic on Your Blog
- Incognito: Interview with YESIMFRENCH
- Harling Ross: What I want to read
- Coming Unstitched: Tips and tricks for growing your blog
- Look Sharp, Sconnie: Why can’t fashion be art?
- The Curitorial: Jeremy Scott Inspiration and Plagiarism
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Fashion Bloggers Favorite Spring Trends
- Elegant Idiosyncrasy: Packing for Spring Break in Miami
- CEFashion Advice: How to Dry Clean Men’s Collared Shirts
- Chic & Cheap Living: Affordable Style Inspiration from Fall 2013
- She’s all smiles: Interview with artist: Nadia Helena